Please see our Store Policies below. It is our goal to ensure that your experience at Southern Tots is a pleasure! If you have any additional questions please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
Payment Processing and Sales
In order to ensure our customers have an easy and secure purchase at Southern Tots, we use Paypal to process all of our payments. You do not have to have a Paypal account to shop Southern Tots! Paypal processes payments including Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Bank Debit Cards. If you do not have a Paypal account you can check out as a guest in Paypal and it will still process your payment by credit or debit card.
Here at Southern Tots we process orders daily and ship all in-stock items from our warehouse. In stock items ship within 10-14 business days. Personalized and monogrammed children’s clothing ships in approximately 2-4 weeks, unless otherwise noted. We offer flat rate $5.00 shipping on all website orders. Orders are shipped by USP and USPS First Class mail and a shipping notification e-mail is sent when your order has shipped. Order tracking information is sent in the shipping notification e-mail. Items listed as a PRE-ORDER are shipped as soon as they become in-stock from the manufacturer. Expected ship dates for Pre-Orders are listed on the website and under Terms and Conditions on invoices. When Payment is made on a Pre-order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of our Pre-Order policy. We are not accepting Rush order requests at this time and do not provide expedited delivery. We are unable to ship internationally at this time. We DO ship within the US including Military APO’s.
If you have any questions please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If there is an error or defect with an item you purchased from Southern Tots please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. Please notify Customer Service within 3 days of delivery. Certain policies do apply:
- Customer Service must be contacted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- All sales are Final!
- Personalized and monogrammed children’s clothing can NOT be returned. It is the customer’s responsibility to double check and verify monograms and personalization before checkout and on invoices. If there is an issue please email customer service BEFORE paying for your invoice.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item was received damaged, incorrect or there was an error in personalization that was made by us.
- We will not accept any item that has been worn, soiled or that does not have the original tags attached to it.
- You must contact Customer Service at email@example.com and request a Return Authorization Number (RA) before we will process your return.
- Any item received by us without an RA Number will be returned to the sender at the customer’s expense.
- If your item is damaged, please contact us within 3 days of delivery and keep the item, tags and the original packaging you received it in.